Η Redmi officially presented in China today, the new Redmi G Pro Gaming Laptop Ryzen Edition
The new Gaming Laptop by Redmi is his replacement Redmi G Gaming Notebook which was released last year, and is specifically aimed at all Gamers.
The new laptop features LCD screen 16″ with 2,5K resolution and refresh rate at 240 Hz. Supports 100% sRGB, has brightness 500 nits, color depth 10 bit, supports the DC dimming and is certified to HDR 400.
It is equipped with AMD Ryzen R7-6800H CPU and RTX 3060 6G GPU and becomes available with 16 GB RAM dual-channel DDR5-4800 and 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD.
The new Redmi G Pro Gaming Laptop Ryzen Edition is powered by a battery at 80 watt-h and comes with a power supply at 330 watts. In terms of cooling, it is equipped with four copper pipes for heat dissipation (heat pipes) and two fans at 12V, to keep temperatures cool even when playing demanding games for long hours.
In terms of connectivity, the Laptop is equipped with a USB-C port that supports power supply to 100 W (PD), three ports USB-A 3.2 Gen2, a door USB-A 2.0, a door Mini-DisplayPort 1.4, a door HDMI 2.0, an SD card slot, a 3,5mm headphone jack, a network port and DC power port. It comes with the operating system pre-installed Microsoft Windows 11.
Redmi G Pro Gaming Laptop Ryzen Edition specifications
- Screen: Full LCD screen 16″ resolution 2,5K (2560 x 1600 pixels), with a high refresh rate of 240 Hz, support for adaptive refresh technology AMD FreeSync, 100% coverage in sRGB (standard value), contrast at 1200:1, brightness 500 nits , 91% screen ratio, 178° wide viewing angle, DC dimming, VESA HDR 400 support, TÜV Rheinland certification
- Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 6800H
- Graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Memory : 16 GB DDR5 4800 MHz
- Storeroom : 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD
- Connectivity: 2×2 Dual antennas, Wi-Fi 6, support 2,4 GHz, 5 GHz dual-band and Bluetooth 5,2
- Sound and Camera : 2W × 2 speakers. DTS:X Ultra Sound System, 720p Web Camera
- Full-size adjustable white keyboard with three-level backlight,
1,5mm key travel independent numeric keypad, Mylar touchpad, PTP support
- I/O ports: USB-A 2.0 x 1, USB-A 3.2 Gen2 x 3, 3,5mm Headphone Mic Jack x 1, MIC + Headphone, UHS-Ⅱ High Speed Card Reader x 1
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC x 1 power port, USB-C x 1 (support DP 1.4+USB 3.2 Gen2 +PD 100W), MiniDP 1.4 x 1, HDMI 2.1 x 1, 2.5G wired LAN x 1
- Windows 11 Home Chinese Edition
- Pre-installed software: Office Home and Student Edition, DTS:X Ultra, AMD Radeon Software, NVIDIA GeForce Experience+NVIDIA Control Panel, Senary Audio, Xiao Ai, MIUI+, Xiaomi G Command Center, Xiaomi Cloud Service, Getting Started
- Dimensions : 60,5 x 261,1 x 23,45-28,45mm Weight: 2,66 Kilos
- Battery : 80Whr with 330W power supply
Pricing and availability
The Redmi G Pro Gaming Laptop (2022) Ryzen Edition costs 7599 yuan ($1089 approx) and is available for pre-order in China from today and will be released from 9 Σεπτεμβρίου. There is no word yet on global availability of the device.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!