In general, the use of our website is possible without the provision of specific personal data. If personal data (such as names, addresses or email addresses) is used or requested, this would be on a strictly voluntary basis. This data is not transferred to third parties without your explicit consent.
Note, however, that data transfer over the Internet (such as email communication) can always be a security risk. Total data protection from third party access is not guaranteed.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are short software code texts, which are sent for storage by the Xiaomi Miui Hellas web server to your terminal equipment with the basic function of communicating to us your browser data. Depending on their duration, cookies are either "temporary" (session cookies) or "longer lasting" (persistent cookies). "Temporary cookies" are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while "longer cookies" remain. stored in your terminal equipment until their predetermined validity period is reached.
Uses η Xiaomi Miui Hellas Cookies?
Yes, we use certain Cookies with the main purpose of making our Site more functional and popular with our users.
What types of cookies do we use?
Xiaomi Miui Hellas uses "temporary cookies" for the following purposes:
- For automatic identification as a registered user after logging in or for browsing secure subpages.
- For your automatic identification during the execution of purchases and which are necessary for the operation of the usual application of the "electronic basket".
- For the storage of technical data and is necessary for the "reading" of visual or audio content, also called flash cookies.
- To distribute the processing of server requests between a group of servers.
- For the electronic identification of users already connected to social media
Furthermore, we use "longer lasting cookies" for the following purposes:
- To improve the performance of our website.
- To personalize your interface and personalize the operation of our website.
- To provide web content relevant to your choices and interests.
Well, let's get a security update that he has to get from March….