With the Xiaomi 13 and other devices, Xiaomi also introduced the xiaomi watch s2, the company's latest smartwatch with a stainless steel case
Available in two versions, one in classic size at 46 mm but also a second version in a more compact size at 42 mm with screen AMOLED screen at 1,32″ / 1,43″, Respectively.
It has over 100 sports functions and supports body composition measurement, which can measure and display eight types of health data results in seconds. The new security tracking feature allows users to send coordinates from geolocation (GPS) but also SOS messages with a quick keystroke in case of emergency.
It comes with the ability to monitor heart rate, sleep, pressure and blood oxygen percentage, and the watch runs the MIUI Watch OS, supports third-party Developer applications, but also supports calls via Bluetooth as it has a speaker and microphone.
Except NFC, also features and GPS, is certified to 5ATM (~ 50 meters depth) for water resistance and promises a battery life of up to 12 days.
Xiaomi Watch S2 specifications
- 1,43 inch / 1,32 inch AMOLED display (466 × 466 pixels) with Sapphire glass protection (only for the leather version), Always-on display
- Heart rate sensor (including blood oxygen), accelerometer sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, air pressure sensor, ambient light sensor, temperature sensor, bioelectrical impedance analysis sensor, capacitive sensor for wear detection
- The bioelectrical impedance sensor uses scientific algorithms to capture 8 key health data, including body fat rate, basal metabolic rate and bone salt content.
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 100+ sports functions
- Speaker and microphone for Bluetooth calls and Xiaoai voice assistant
- GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices running Android 6.0 and up. iOS 12.0 and later, NFC for payments
- Waterproof up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- Battery 500mAh (in the 46mm version) / 305mAh (in the 42mm version) with a battery life of up to 12 days
Pricing and availability
The xiaomi watch s2 available at black, silver and light gold color, while also being offered in various color options with leather or silicone straps.
Its standard version Xiaomi Watch S2 42mm costs 999 yuan (~ $ 143) and the leather version costs 1199 yuan (~ $ 173). OR standard 46mm version costs 1099 yuan (~ $ 153) and the leather version costs 1299 yuan (~ $ 186) and is already available for purchase in China.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!