This afternoon, Xiaomi unveiled the new Buds 4 headphones, along with a host of new products, including its new range of Xiaomi 13 the WatchS2 the Xiaomi mini host (Mini-NUC PC), the speaker SoundPro and 10G routers
Xiaomi Buds 4 is one high-end pair of headphones semi-in-ear design, which have active noise cancellation (ANC) and come at a fairly reasonable price, since they are priced at 699 yuan, i.e. around 95 euro at current exchange rates.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 adopt an outstanding semi-in-ear ergonomic curve design for a better feel and fit in the ear, while at the same time they have a light and optimized center of gravity, which makes them more comfortable to use and will not tire your ears even after long hours of use.
In terms of noise reduction, the new Buds 4 headphones can intelligently adjust the depth of noise reduction (to soft or balanced). This is possible thanks to the presence of three microphones and one AI algorithm for noise reduction. Noise reduction also works on calls and has the ability to effectively remove background noise and sound distortion from the wind.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 have a built-in dual speaker unit with graphene magnet, supports level sound quality HiFi and can dynamically adjust the audio offset (EQ).
They have received certification Hi-Res (small gold standard) and LDHC-V 5.0 certification, and also support independent spatial audio (spatial audio), which can track head movement in a call 360 degrees for Chinese apps like the iQiyi and the Mango TV.
Xiaomi's new headphones have battery life at 6 hours, which can be extended to 30 hours with the battery built into their case. According to the official figures announced by Xiaomi, you can listen to music for 2,5 hours after charging for 10 minutes.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 will be available in three colors: Moon Shadow Black, Salt Lake White and Wilderness Green.
Xiaomi Buds 4 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity
- Supported Codec: SBC/AAC/LHDC 5.0 for sampling rate that is as high as 192KHz
- Graphene dual-magnetic dynamic drivers, Hi-Fi audio, Spatial Audio
- Half-in-ear 60° angled design for precise comfort
- Adaptive active noise cancellation (ANC)
- 3Mic + AI call noise reduction that can even cut 32.4km/h wind noise
- Dynamic self-adaptive EQ
- Dual device smart connection
- Dust and water resistant (IP54) for earbuds, IPX4 for the case
- Dimensions: 18.62 × 30.68 × 19.70mm; Weight: 4.4g
- 35mAh battery in the buds offers 6h battery life (ANC off); 480mAh battery in the case offers 30h (ANC off) / 20h (ANC ON) battery life, 10 minutes
charge offers 2.5 hours of playback
Pricing and availability
Xiaomi Buds 4 is available in Black, White and Green, and costs 699 yuan (~ $ 100 / € 95) and are already available for purchase in China.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!