As the MIUI 13 continues to evolve and grow, some problems may arise and affect smoothness and functionality of the phone in everyday use.
ΑThis is why Mi Testers and Mi Fans work hard to find and report these issues, so developers will provide fixes as soon as possible. In this new series of threads, we intend to share with all of you his fans Mi, the most common issues found in ROM.
So, let's start with the list of problems.
MIUI 13 Weekly Bug Report (EEA & Global Version – Vol.91 – 26 September 2022)
Device : Redmi Note 11 NFC
- Problem: After running the USSD code on the SIM, the mobile signal is lost and a reconnection is caused
- MIUI version affected : V220.127.116.11.RGKZAMT, V18.104.22.168.RGKEUXM (European EEA/EU & Global ROMs)
- Cause of the problem: The problem has been analyzed and a Fix has been released
- Condition : The problem has been fixed
Appliances : Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, Redmi Note 11E, Redmi Note 11T 5G, Xiaomi 11i 5G, Κατάσταση υπερφόρτισης Xiaomi 11i
- Problem: Freezes in its application YouTube / App is not responding / Video playback stuck on YouTube / Unable to play YouTube videos
- MIUI version affected : On all recent MIUI ROM builds for above devices
- Cause of the problem: The problem exists in conjunction with the servers from Google
- Condition : The problem has been reported to Google and it has already started to be fixed
Device : Redmi 9C
- Problem: Internet outages (Internet)
- MIUI version affected : V22.214.171.124.QCRTRXM (ROM for Turkey)
- Cause of the problem: The problem has been fixed
- Condition : Fixed. Please pay attention to the OTA update, with an expected release date OTA: 25.09.22.
Instructions for fixing the issue with Themes
This particular problem has been solved with the cooperation of Xiaomi and Google, however if you still see the notification from the Google Play Play Protect, but you haven't disabled the Themes app yet, follow the steps below to fix it:
Open it Google Play Store and tap on your profile picture located in the upper right corner of the screen. Select "Play Protect" and open the "Settings». Turn off the “Scan apps with Play Protect". Return to Play Protect and turn the switch back on. The theme app notification should not appear after a new scan.
If you've already disabled the Themes app, try the following to restore access:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager -> click on the 3 dots which is in the top right corner -> Reset app preferences.
- You should immediately grant new licenses for some applications after the “reset application preferences. "
This is a known temporary fix for now and Xiaomi will probably update and fix this issue very quickly. If you also see the relevant warning on your device labeling the theme app as malware, please do not disable it as you may not be able to use the themes you have set on your device.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!