Apart from the new phones in his series Redmi K60, the company also announced new TWS headphones Redmi Buds 4 Lite, but also the Redmi Band 2
Redmi Buds 4 Lite
RedMi's new handsets have a lightweight design, as their name suggests, and each handset weighs just 3,9 grams.
The Redmi Buds 4 Lite feature large speaker drivers at 12 mm and support technology Bluetooth 5.3, while the noise reduction algorithm they have, effectively reduces the noise in the environment during calls.
The new Redmi headphones have battery autonomy up to 5 hours, and can be extended up to 20 hours from the built-in battery in the case. The headphones are water and dust resistant thanks to the rating IP54 that they have, and in addition, there is a special function Gaming function, while they also have touch controls for calls and music.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite specifications
- Large 12mm speaker drivers
- Bluetooth 5.3, range up to 10 meters
- Call noise reduction
- Touch controls to control calls, music, activate game mode
- Fast pairing on MIUI devices
- Dimensions: 32,24 x 18,22 x 19,63 mm (headphones), 55,6 x 47,3 x 22,2 mm (charging case).
- Weight: 3.9g (each earphone), 34.55g (the charging case)
- Up to 5 hours of battery life, and up to 20 hours with the charging case
Prices and availability
The Redmi Buds 4 Lite available in the colors: Sunny White, Midnight Black, Sunset Orange and Trend Green and are priced at CNY 139 (About $ 20), and are already available for sale in China.
Redmi Band 2
The Redmi Band 2 has a large 1,47 inch TFT LCD screen, which is against 76% greater from the previous generation with a slimmer body (9,9 mm), and supports more than 30+ sports functions and is water resistant up to 5ATM (~50 meters depth).
In terms of health monitoring, the Band 2 can monitor blood oxygen levels (SpO2), the heartbeats in 24×7 basis, sleep and the female period. The new RedMi Band does not have a functional button due to its thin design, however, it does battery at 210 mAh which has autonomy up to and 14 days.
Other features of the device include 100+ watch faces (watchfaces), music control, notifications and alarm clock, smartphone camera remote control, phone finder and more.
Redmi Band 2 specifications
- 1,47-inch TFT LCD curved screen (172 x 320 pixels), 247 PPI, 450 nits peak brightness
- 100+ watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.1 LE
- 30+ sports functions
- 24×7 heart rate, SpO2, women's health monitoring
- 5ATM Water Resistance
- Works with Android 6 or higher / iOS 12 or later
- Remote camera control, music playback, stopwatch, timer, weather, stopwatch
- Dimensions: 42.81 × 25.42 × 9.99 mm
- Weight: 14.9g
- 210mAh battery, battery life up to 14 days
Prices and availability
The Redmi Band 2 becomes available in black and white and is priced at CNY 159 (About $ 23). It's already available for sale in China, and the company also provides a wide variety of bands for the Band 2 in different colors.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!