Η POCO presented us at a global web event LITTLE M4 Pro 4G, the successor of last year POCO M3 Pro 4G NFC and now it can be yours from Banggood at 181 €
Η device has 6,6 inch FHD + LCD screen with a dynamic renewal rate in 50Hz, 50Hz and 90Hz, has front Selfie camera at 16MP housed under a hole in the center of the top of the screen.
The new LITTLE M4 Pro 5G powered by Dimensity 810 SoC by Mediatek with support for 13 zones in 5G (SA / NSA), is equipped with up to 6GB RAM and expandable memory RAM (Dynamic RAM expansion feature).
As for the cameras, it has one main rear camera at 50MP along with one super-wide-angle lens with 8MP sensor.
The phone has an X-axis linear motor, a plastic back, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and is powered by a 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charge at 33 W, which has the MMT charging technology which is capable of fully charging the battery in 100% in 59 minutes.
The specifications of the POCO M4 Pro 5G
- LCD screen 6,6 inches (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD + 20: 9 aspect ratio with DynamicSwitch refresh rate up to 90 Hz, touch sampling rate at 240 Hz, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual processor 2,4 GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64 GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128 GB (UFS 2.2), expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- Main rear 50MP camera with f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, ultra-wide angle lens with 8MP sensor and f / 2.2 aperture
- 16MP front selfie camera with f / 2,45 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared Sensor (IR Blaster)
- 3,5mm Audio jack, Stereo speakers, FM radio, NFC
- Dimensions: 163,56 × 75,78 × 8,75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA / NSA (n1 / 3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2,4 GHz + 5 GHz) , Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery 5000mAh (Standard) / 4900mAh (minimum) with fast charge 33W
For the shipment of course we choose the EU Priority line, and Shipping Insurance is optional.