News by Xiaomi Miui Hellas
Home » All the news » Gadgets » Power Banks » Patra: He was charging his mobile phone with a power bank and it caught fire
Power Banks

Patra: He was charging his mobile phone with a power bank and it caught fire

Gadget-logo

A fire broke out in her afternoon Sunday (15/01) in a detached house in Patras, when the power bank used by a man to charge his cell phone, exploded!


Specifically, shortly after 18:00, the man set his mobile device to charge at power bank, who was on a chair, in his house. In accordance with pelop.gr, the charger literally exploded, catching fire.

In the house, together with the man was also his small child. The owner of the device was frightened by the explosion and called the Fire Department, which rushed to the scene with five men, two vehicles and the service's investigative unit.

According to the same information, fortunately, no damage was caused by the explosion.


Mi TeamDo not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn

 

Follow us on Telegram  so that you are the first to learn our every news!

 

Follow us on Telegram (English language) so that you are the first to learn our every news!

Read also

Leave a comment

* By using this form you agree to the storage and distribution of your messages on our page.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment is processed.

Leave a Review

Read also
Today our Geekbuying has an incredible offer that will be valid for a few days...