With the OnePlus 11, the company also introduced in China and the OnePlus Bud Pro 2, the company's new second-generation premium headphones
The new headphones from OnePlus support the Active Noise Canceling (ANC) up to -48db with sound bandwidth at 4000Hz for the complete isolation and "removal" of unwanted sounds present in the environment, while maintaining the quality of the original sound.
They have low Latency at 54ms and are equipped with a system of dual speaker drivers called MelodyBoost Dual Drivers. It woofer at 11 mm focuses on low frequencies to deliver deeper, fuller, more textured and dynamic bass, while the tweeter at 6 mm is responsible for covering a wider range of sound in the high frequencies, while offering clear vocals. The speaker drivers were co-created with OnePlus in collaboration with Dynaudio and support it Dolby Atmos and Spatial audio.
The woofer dome is equipped with a crystalline polymer diaphragm and a distinct dome design at the edges to improve performance between low and mid frequencies as well as high frequencies, while at the same time a silicone material has been added to the woofer connectors to enhance the flexibility and texture of low frequencies.
Supports the LHDC 5.0 (will be added via OTA update) with a transmission rate of up to 1Mbps for 4 times better sound quality. The new headset can also monitor cervical spine pressure and posture when using a compatible device with ColorOS by OnePlus. New headphones have also received certified for IP55 Rating which guarantee resistance to dust and water.
The new headphones OnePlus Bud Pro 2 they promise up to 39 hours of total music playback with the case and up to 9 hours of stand-alone playback without it being active ANC. The headphone case also supports wireless charging.
OnePlus Buds Pro 2 specs
- Bluetooth 5.3 (LHDC 5.0/AAC/SBC/LC3) to connect to Android and iOS devices, Dolby Atmos spatial audio
- 11 mm dynamic driver + 6 mm planar diaphragm driver; Speaker sensitivity: 108db ± 1.5dB @1kHz; Frequency response range: 10Hz ~ 40kHz
- Pressure-sensitive controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, Triple-Microphone for call noise cancellation
- Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth Transmission
- 54ms ultra-low latency gaming
- Default equalizer (EQ) and three customized EQs – Bold, Serenade, and Bass co-tuned with Dynaudio
- Water resistant (IP55) for the Earphone, IPX4 for the case
- Dual Connections and Easy Switching Between Various Devices (ColorOS 11.0 and later phones)
- Cervical spine health function (ColorOS 11.0 and later phones)
- Weight: 4.9g for each headset; 47.3g for the case
- 60mAh battery offers 9 (AAC) / 6h (AAC + ANC) / 5.5h (LHDC + ANC) of standalone music playback, 520mAh battery on the case offers 39h (AAC) / (25h with ANC) battery life, Qi wireless charging case , fast charging offers up to 7 hours (earphone + case) / 3h (standalone) music playback on a 10-minute charge
Prices and availability
The OnePlus Bud Pro 2 available at black and green color and cost 899 yuan (About $ 130), and are available to order from today and will be sold in China from 9 January.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!