As the MIUI 13 continues to evolve and grow, some problems may arise and affect smoothness and functionality of the phone in everyday use.
ΑThis is why Mi Testers and Mi Fans work hard to find and report these issues, so developers will provide fixes as soon as possible. In this new series of threads, we intend to share with all of you his fans Mi, the most common issues found in ROM.
So, let's start with the list of problems.
MIUI 13 Weekly Bug Report (EEA & Global Version – Vol.96 – 16 November 2022)
Device : Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, POCO X4 Pro 5G
- Problem: Unable to register and connect to 4G+ networks
- MIUI version affected : V126.96.36.199.SKCIDXM (Global ROM)
- Cause of the problem: The problem is being analyzed
- Condition : The problem will be fixed in the next update
Appliances : Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, Redmi Note 11E, Redmi Note 11T 5G, Xiaomi 11i 5G, Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge, Redmi A1, Redmi A1+
- Problem: Freezes in its application YouTube / App is not responding / Video playback stuck on YouTube / Unable to play YouTube videos
- MIUI version affected : In all recent versions of MIUI ROM for above devices
- Cause of the problem: YouTube has confirmed that other brands are experiencing this issue as well. The problem will be gradually solved by Google
- Condition : The problem is gradually being solved. You can update the YouTube app to the latest version and try again. To see if you fixed the problem, play a YouTube video. If it still doesn't work, create logs and report the problem to Settings > Services and Feedback.
Instructions for fixing the issue with Themes
This particular problem has been solved with the cooperation of Xiaomi and Google, however if you still see the notification from the Google Play Play Protect, but you haven't disabled the Themes app yet, follow the steps below to fix it:
Open it Google Play Store and tap on your profile picture located in the upper right corner of the screen. Select "Play Protect" and open the "Settings». Turn off the “Scan apps with Play Protect". Return to Play Protect and turn the switch back on. The theme app notification should not appear after a new scan.
If you've already disabled the Themes app, try the following to restore access:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager -> click on the 3 dots which is in the top right corner -> Reset app preferences.
- You should immediately grant new licenses for some applications after the “reset application preferences. "
This is a known temporary fix for now and Xiaomi will probably update and fix this issue very quickly. If you also see the relevant warning on your device labeling the theme app as malware, please do not disable it as you may not be able to use the themes you have set on your device.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!