New MIUI 13 XTRV-22.8.10 FastBoot & Recovery distributed ROM for 14 devices.
Current update 11/08/2022 23:30
The new MIUI 13 V22.8.10 ROM has been distributed to the following 14 devices
1) HMK30SUltra_MI10T_22.8.10 (apollo) - (recovery)
2) MI10S_22.8.10 (Thyme) - (recovery)
3) MI10Ultra_22.8.10 (case) - (recovery)
4) MI11_22.8.10 (Venus) - (recovery)
5) MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_22.8.10 (lisa) - (recovery)
6) MI11Lite5G_22.8.10 (renoir) - (fastboot)
7) MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.8.10 (star) - (recovery)
8) XTRV-XMCivi_22.8.10_v13-12 (bow) - (fastboot)
9) HMK40_POCOF3_22.8.10 (alioth) - (recovery)
10) HMK40Pro_MI11i_22.8.10 (haydn) - (recovery)
11) HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_22.8.10 (gauguin) - (recovery)
12) MIX4_22.8.10 (Odin) - (recovery)
13) HMNote94G_HM9T_22.8.10 (lime) - (recovery)
14) XM12X_22.8.10 (psyche) - (recovery)
Today some new Recovery ROMs are being distributed for those devices that now have TWRP Recovery compatible with ROMs.
For devices without A / B Partitions, As the My 10, you need to install the compatible TWRP Recovery from fastboot mode, then you will Reboot with the command “fastboot reboot-recovery”And then you will Flash the new one XTRV ROM. The old Original TWRP Recovery will not be replaced automatically unless you do Flash yourself.
For devices with A / B Partitions, As the My 11, you need to boot in from Fastboot mode only, and then Flash the new version of the ROM. TWRP Recovery will be replaced automatically.
New TWRP Recoveries for your compatible devices should be downloaded HERE >> TWRP Download
From the July 18 the weekly distribution will stop XTRV Developer ROM on the following devices. (End Of Support by Xiaomi)
- Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Pro
- Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro
- Mi 10 Lite Zoom
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro.
Fastboot Installation Instructions.
The Greek Contact Index has been added
Fixes and enhancements to the Updater
Various improvements to ROMs per device
The next distribution of the ROMs will be when we have a Source available from Xiaomi and xiaomi.eu.
The zip of Magisk V23.0 has been integrated in all ROMs
Automatic updates (OTAs) for our ordinary members will be activated
from application Updater in 12-24 hours later.
MIUI 13 China / χiaomi.eu Developer ROM 22.8.10 Full Changelog
Optimization - Restored recovery ROM releases for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa) and Xiaomi MIX 4 (odin)
Ooptimization - Content feed can be disabled now
We've made an important announcement regarding our support for MediaTek-based devices. We need your help! More details: link
Starting from 18 July 2022, there will be no Weekly ROMs for the following devices: Mi CC9 Pro/Mi Note 10/Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro.
If you want to know which devices can be upgraded to MIUI 13 and in Android 12, then just click on the link below….
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles!