New MIUI 13 XTRV-22.5.11 FastBoot & Recovery distributed ROM for 19 devices.
Current update 13/05/2022 04:20
The new MIUI 13 V22.5.11 ROM was also made available for the following 19 devices
1) HMK30Pro_22.5.11 (lmi) - (fastboot)
2) HMK40_POCOF3_22.5.11 (alioth) - (fastboot)
3) HMK40Pro_MI11i_22.5.11 (haydn) - (fastboot)
4) HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_22.5.11 (gauguin) - (fastboot)
5) HMK30SUltra_MI10T_22.5.11 (apollo) - (fastboot)
6) MI10_22.5.11 (Umi) - (fastboot)
7) MI10Pro_22.5.11 (cmi) - (fastboot)
8) MI10Ultra_22.5.11 (case) - (fastboot)
9) MI11_22.5.11 (Venus) - (fastboot)
10) MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_22.5.11 (lisa) - (fastboot)
11) MI11Lite5G_22.5.11 (renoir) - (fastboot)
12) MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.5.11 (star) - (fastboot)
13) XM12X_22.5.11 (psyche) - (fastboot)
14) MIX4_22.5.11 (Odin) - (fastboot)
15) XMCivi_22.5.11 (bow) - (fastboot)
16) HMK30_22.5.11 (Phoenix) - (fastboot)
17) HMK305G_22.5.11 (Picasso) - (fastboot)
18) HMK30i5G_22.5.11 (picasso_48m) - (fastboot)
19) MI10LiteZoom_22.5.11 (vangogh) - (fastboot)
From the July 18 the weekly distribution will stop XTRV Developer ROM on the following devices. (End Of Support by Xiaomi)
- Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Pro
- Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro
- Mi 10 Lite Zoom
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro.
- Because TWRP does not work on Android 12 ROM, you need to Flash in Fastboot Mode the corresponding ROMs we give you.
- Download them Fastboot ROM, Extract them on your PC, and run the Script you will find.
- Select without Script without Format Data if you are upgrading your device from Android 11 or with Format Data if you are installing the XTRV ROM for the first time.
Fastboot Installation Instructions.
The Greek Contact Index has been added
Fixes and enhancements to the Updater
Various improvements to ROMs per device
The next distribution of the ROMs will be when we have a Source available from Xiaomi and xiaomi.eu.
The zip of Magisk V23.0 has been integrated in all ROMs
Automatic updates (OTAs) for our ordinary members will be activated
from application Updater in 12-24 hours later.
MIUI 13 China / χiaomi.eu Developer ROM 22.5.11 Full Changelog
New - Added NFC icon
New - Redesigned Data usage settings. Attention: certain settings may not be accessible, because they are not supported by most carriers outside of China
Optimization - Restored the data usage reset date option
New - You can choose one of three animation speeds now
Optimization - Optimized app interface
New - Mail filtering rules allow you to manage your emails more efficiently
Starting from 18 July 2022, there will be no Weekly ROMs for the following devices: Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro.
Tip for Android 12 devices: Because TWRP does not work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode. Download the ZIP package, unpack it and run update script (without formatting data if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM or with format data if you're flashing it first time).
If you want to know which devices can be upgraded to MIUI 13 and in Android 12, then just click on the link below….
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles!