Η Apple presented the new models 11-inch and 12,9-inch iPad Pro powered by the new The company's M2 chip
The new M2 chip is promising 15% faster CPU performance and up to 35% faster GPU performance, compared to the previous iPad Pro model. New iPad Pro (2022) has a new one Apple Pencil which is the first to support connectivity through the WiFi 6E.
The 11-inch model features Liquid Retina display with LED backlighting, while the 12,9-inch model has mini-LED Liquid Retina XDR display, like the older models.
With the iPadOS 16, Apple Pencil (2nd generation) can now be detected up to 12 mm above the screen, allowing users to preview the dot before tapping on the screen. This also allows users to draw with even greater precision and makes the Apple Pencil even easier to use.
iPads also have options with support for 5G networks, and have a front Ultra Wide camera (TrueDepth) at 12MP which activates it Center Stage and running iPadOS 16 with the new Stage Manager, Desktop apps and more.
Apple iPad 11-inch / 12,9-inch (2022) specifications
- Liquid Retina 11-inch (2388 x 1668 pixels) LED-backlit display with P3 Color Gamut, 600 nits brightness, 264 PPI
- Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED 12,9-inch (2732 x 2048 pixels) backlit display with P3 Color Gamut, 600 nits brightness, 1000 nits maximum full-screen brightness. Maximum brightness 1600 nits (HDR), 264 PPI
- Apple M2 chip with 8-core CPU (4 P-Cores and 4 E-Cores) with 10-core GPU and 16-core Neural Engine
- 8 GB of RAM with storage options of 128 GB, 256 GB or 512 GB / or 16 GB of RAM with storage of 1 TB or 2 TB
- iOS 16
- 12 MP Wide camera with f/1,8 aperture, 10 MP UltaWide camera with f/2,4 aperture with 5P lens, 125° field of view, Sapphire crystal lens protection, Auto focus, Brighter true-tone flash
- 12 MP Ultra Wide front camera with TrueDepth and 122° field of view, f/2,4 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and depth control, Portrait lighting, Retina Flash
- Five microphones for calls, video and audio recording, Quad speakers
- Sensors: Face ID, LiDAR Scanner, Tri-Axis Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Barometer, Ambient Light Sensor
- 5G (optional), Wi‑Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2,4 GHz and 5 GHz) 2×2 MIMO; simultaneous dual-band (2,4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, Built-in GPS/GNSS, Thunderbolt 3 / USB 4 (up to 40 Gbps) / USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Dimensions (11 inches): 247,6 x 178,5 x 5,9mm; Weight: 466/470g
- Dimensions (12,9 inches): 280,6 x 214,9 x 5,9mm; Weight: 682/685g
- 28,65 watt/h (11-inch) / 40,88 watt/h (12,9-inch) rechargeable lithium polymer battery with up to 10 hours of Wi-Fi web surfing, watching videos or listening to music
Pricing and availability
The 11-inch model in the Wi-Fi version starts from 799 dollars, while for the LTE version from 999 dollars. The 12.9-inch model in the Wi-Fi version from the 1099 dollars, while the LTE version from the 1299 dollars.
His new models iPad Pro available in colors Space Gray and Silver, will be available from October 26.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!