Η NOVA TELECOMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA MONOPROSOPI S.A. announces the from March 14 2023 commercial launch of a new Prepaid card usage program FREE2GO.
More specifically, the following will apply to the new commercially available FREE2GO program:
1. New balance renewal values:
- €8, €12, €15, €20 and €30 with physical or electronic top-up cards from the NOVA partner network, at kiosks and small points of sale. Any whole value from €8 to €50, through Nova stores
- Any whole value from €1 to €15, via card (credit, debit or prepaid) in the FREE2GO app/web
2. New Combo packages:
3. New Mobile internet packages:
1. The Small / Large / X-Large Combo packages:
- the bonus benefits are valid until further notice and can be modified/stopped at any time.
- they are also activated manually with the corresponding balance charge, as long as this is sufficient, after a balance renewal of any value other than €8, €12 and €15.
2. At any renewal value other than €8, €12 and €15, subscribers receive the € balance that corresponds after deducting the 10% or 0% mobile tax (if the subscriber has registered through gov.gr for the mobile tax exemption for consumers aged up to 29).
3. An option is provided to unsubscribe from the automatic renewal package activation service €8 / €12 / €15, upon selection at FREE2GO app/web or calling at 1265 or by sending smsNO AUTO'' at 1264.
4. MBs with or without an activated package are consumed per 1 Byte. In the case of an inactive prepaid service for mobile Internet use and for use over 100kb, a charge of €2 per 1GB per day is applied, while in case of an available balance of less than €2 a charge is applied €0,10 /MB.
5. Call minutes to national mobile or landline destinations, with or without an activated package, are consumed per 1 second, with no minimum call duration.
6. Call minutes to international mobile or landline destinations are consumed per 1 minute, with a minimum call duration of 1 minute.
7. With the Rollover service, for the MB, minutes of talk and sms from the packages that were not consumed during their validity as stated in the relevant price list, it is possible to renew their duration for the same period of time if the same package is activated again , before the expiration of the first. Exceptions are bonus benefits with zero charge.
8. The integrated airtime of the packages can be used for outgoing calls within Greece and for roaming in the European Union. It does not apply to roaming calls from and to countries in the rest of the world (AE Zones), for calls to international destinations, satellite and maritime networks as well as calls to fixed non-geographic numbers (such as: short codes).
9. The integrated MB of the packages refer to navigation within Greece and when roaming in the EU. (EE Zone), while they do not apply when roaming in countries of the rest of the world (AE Zones). The X-Small Mobile Internet package has a fair use policy of 918MB for roaming in the European Union.
10. The integrated SMS of the combined packages are for use within Greece and when roaming in the EU. (Zone EE), while they are not valid when roaming in countries of the rest of the world (Zones AE), nor can they be used for value-added services.
11. Subscribers are notified via sms when packages are activated, at 80% & 100% usage of talk minutes, MBs and SMS (excluding Unlimited minutes or MB) and when they expire.
12. More details at www.f2g.gr.
It is announced that the service is free Bonus Tap & Get It, modified by 14/3/2023 and will be valid until 30/04/2023 for all subscribers FREE2GO, as follows:
- For renewals of the new values available from €8-€11, subscribers will be able to choose a free bonus of 400MB for 30 days or 800MB for 7 days.
- For renewals from €12-€14, subscribers will be able to choose a free bonus of 1GB for 30 days or 2GB for 7 days, instead of 1,5GB for 30 days or 3GB for 7 days.
- For renewals from €15-€19, subscribers will be able to choose a free bonus of 2GB for 30 days or 4GB for 7 days, instead of 3GB for 30 days or 4GB for 7 days.
- For renewals of €20 and above, subscribers will be able to choose a free bonus of 2GB for 30 days or 4GB for 7 days, instead of 3GB for 30 days or 4GB for 15 days.
Subscribers can activate their bonus through the FREE2GO App, up to 7 days after renewing their balance.
In addition, it is announced that the free Bonus Log & Win service is modified from 14/3/2023 and is valid until 30/04/2023 and for renewals from €8, for all FREE2GO subscribers.
For existing subscribers with activation before 14/03/23 in the non-commercially available program FREE2GO, the following are announced:
- From 14/04/2023 the package is modified Unlimited Talk Plus and will now offer Unlimited minutes of talk to all mobile and landline networks in Greece, 500 sms to all networks and 2GB of mobile internet instead of 3GB with the same activation cost of €13,3 and duration of 30 days.
- As long as they switch to the new commercially available plan FREE2GO:
– after switching to the new commercially available plan, it is not possible to return to the non-commercially available plan, while any special scheme-offer that does not belong to the price list of the new commercially available plan, is deleted and cannot be activated again. As long as it has an activated usage package, it is consumed until its original expiration date.
Nova reserves the right to modify and/or terminate or withdraw all of the above commercially available packages/offers and/or to change the relevant terms and/or to modify the above offers, following the appropriate procedure for informing subscribers, as defined by the text legislation and the regulatory framework of EETT.
The subscribers of the above programs, if adversely affected, have the right to terminate their contract free of charge from the publication of this announcement and for one (1) month from their entry into force.
In the event of a cancellation, the results of such cancellation shall take effect no earlier than the previous day from the day of activation of the new tariffs, unless it is submitted after their entry into force. If the subscriber of the prepaid telephony services objects to the amendment of invoices in accordance with the above, he may submit a relevant request to the Company in order to be returned to him within thirty (30) days from the date of submission of the request the balance remaining on the card.
A necessary condition is that the subscriber user of prepaid telephony services has purchased the package/service that is affected by the time of this announcement.
For more information and price lists, check out its website Nova www.nova.gr, f2g/timokatalogos, q/timokatalogos, or customer service by calling at 13800 (€0,25/call) or in the Nova Store Network.
All the above prices are included VAT and 10% mobile telephony fee. The above fee does not apply to exemption beneficiaries.
Do not forget to follow it Xiaomi-miui.gr on Google News to be informed immediately about all our new articles! You can also if you use RSS reader, add our page to your list by simply following this link >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr/feed/gn
Follow us on Telegram so that you are the first to learn our every news!